Ever since Facebook boss, Mark Zuckerberg and his crew decided to launch the Marketplace feature on Facebook, it has been receiving a lot of mixed reactions as some Facebook users are not lucky enough to have the marketplace feature due to some reasons, some people even go as far as searching the keyword “where is the marketplace on Facebook “ on Google, with the hopes of getting to know more about the market feature.
As a matter of fact, a lot of Facebook users admit that at some point, they ask questions like “where is the marketplace on Facebook” while they were still trying to get their hands around their Facebook account socially. Well, this is normal as Facebook continues to make improvements to bring maximum satisfaction to every single user on Facebook, socially and commercially.
Where is the Marketplace on Facebook? Read for Possible Answers to Help You Out
Things to know about Facebook Marketplace
If you belong to the group of Facebook users that have made searches like “ where is the marketplace on Facebook? “, “what is a Facebook marketplace all about? “, here are a few things to note about Facebook marketplace:
- Facebook marketplace is a feature that was recently introduced to Facebook to facilitate buying and selling transactions on Facebook within Facebook users living in a particular geographical location.
- The Facebook marketplace can be found in the Facebook app or through the Internet, navigate your way to the menu of Facebook and locate the icon that looks like a little store, that’s the marketplace icon.
- Facebook marketplace is still gradually rolling out in some countries as it is still being tested in these countries before being generally used in all other countries.
With these being said, let’s now see the possible ways to locate Facebook marketplace on the Facebook website or Facebook app.
How to Get the Facebook Marketplace Icon on Your Account
As for the many Facebook users who have been confused to the point of even “where is the marketplace on Facebook“, the first thing to check is if the Facebook marketplace is supported in your country. You can log on to Facebook’s official website to check the list of countries that support Facebook marketplace.
If you’re fortunate enough to stay in a country where the Facebook marketplace is being supported, here are possible tips to help you navigate your way to the Facebook marketplace:
- Make sure your device has an active Internet connection.
- You can access Facebook using the mobile app or a regular web browser.
- Locate the Facebook menu on the homepage of Facebook.
- In the menu section, click on the icon of the Facebook marketplace that has the image of a small store or house.
- Tap on it to launch.
These are the easy steps to help you go about finding answers to questions asked about finding marketplace on Facebook. If you stay in a country where the Facebook marketplace is supported, go through these steps to get started with using the Facebook marketplace and get involved with the buying and selling activities on Facebook marketplace.